24/7 Monitoring by Certek
Being the first company in the heating industry to use remote monitoring, Certek has the most reliable method of ensuring little downtime of our units. Unattended units are always monitored by our staff. Using reliable satellite communication technology, all of Certek’s heat machines are monitored remotely 24\7 using an event driven system to immediately notify a dispatcher of a problem:
- When a unit runs out of fuel
- Someone accidentally cuts a line
- Power is unplugged or disconnected
This ensures reliable heat at all times.
- Cloud based wed interface. All data and events are stored in the cloud.
- Uses satellite technology, not cellular for reliable communications in more places.
- Low frequency so as not to interfere with other communication devices around. Does not need to be unplugged in hazardous environments.
- Communication devices are Div. 1, Class 1, certified for use in hazardous environments. Complies with Canadian ICES-003, UL913, and CSA C22.2 No. 157.
- For device specifications please contact Certek.
- All historical data on events is stored for reference to ensure a way to keep track on our performance of the most reliable system available.